- Nabisco Sociables
- Kraft Old English Cheese Spread
- Hormel Real Bacon Bits
- Paper Plate
1. Dump a goodly amount of bacon bits on the center of the paper plate.
2. Spread the Old English on a cracker (I prefer the rectangle ones)
3. Press the cracker cheese-side down into the bacon bits pile
4. Try to eat at least two before everyone else in the house realizes you are making them.
Don’t be intimidated…it sounds complicated but I have faith you can pull this off!
Note: if you’re making these for company, I recommend Chinet or similar for paper plate. Otherwise those super thin off-brand white ones that are a bitch to peel apart are just fine.